- Explore the north coast of Bali, this an exciting trip to the northern part of the Island for you who like to see a more quite place for diving, snorkeling as well as Dolphin watching or even just to relax on swimming by the beach.
The dolphin tour by traditional boat is very popular in Lovina beach, the trip start at around 6.00 am in the morning, the boat is sailing to the area where the school of dolphin show up in the morning. Is is a nice experience early in the morning.
Coming back from dolphin trip by boat, we will heading to hot spring waters bathing place, it located at the west of Lovina beach, take around 20 minutes to get there, you can enjoy a refreshing swim at one of the famous hot spring water on the north. From the local believe, Banjar natural hot springs from has healing powers to cure many disease.
The next destination after hot spring water in Banjar is to visit one of the most fabulous waterfalls in Bali which is located in Munduk Village, south from Singaraja. The waterfall is surrounded by exotic rural nature. The path down to waterfall is a feast for the senses as you pass plantations of cloves, coffee, avocado and other tropical fruit trees.
Back from the waterfall to hotel we will make a stop at a nice point where we can see the very panoramic view of twin Lakes, the Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan and another stop for Buffet lunch at Bedugul overlooking the fabulous views of Lake Bratan.
Very early morning start from your hotel at 3.00 am (from Denpasar area )
- Rp 750,000 per person (minimum 2 people)
- Rp 600,000 per person (3 to 4 people)
- Rp 500,000 per person (5 to 6 people)
Price included :
- Airconditioned Car, Petrol, English speaking driver .
- Entrance fee at Hot Spring Water and Munduk Waterfall .
- Breakfast ( Bali coffee & snack)
- Buffet lunch at Bedugul overlooking Lake BratanTemple .